Come Network With Me is a heart-centred business connecting female business community members together to create a sense of belonging without the need for conformity. A place where members feel safe and ‘good enough’ as themselves, where they come to get support and dismiss the loneliness of self employment and where daring to be different and diversity is not only encouraged but celebrated.
Our CNWM The Expert Series brings you a diverse range of exceptional guest experts.
Each expereince will combine an hour theory before lunch & then an hour practical session, so be prepared to get stuck in!
Our Expert for September is the Founder of Come Network With Me & Social Media Strategist Sarah Cook.
Sarah will be demystifying the world of Facebook. You'll learn the practical steps you need to take in order to have a successful online presence on Facebook for your small business.
* A six step system for mananging your account
* The visual aesthetics of your business page & how this relfects your brand
* One key question to ask yourself before you post anything on your business page
* More than 30 ideas for creating content that gets engagement
* Tips & tricks from Sarah that she has compiled after helping more than 200 small businesses with their social media.
**Photographs taken from this event may be used for social media & other marketing purposes, please notify email@example.com if you do not wish your photo to be used.
**Please contact us if you have specific dietary requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
**Tickets are non refundable & non transferable